Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rising Star 2012


June 6 2012
Jolyn Bland and I board our delta flight for india by way of Seattle and Paris. In Paris airport I bend to stretch my legs and back. And I pop my left knee (tendon?). What a way to start 3 weeks in India. I can't bend or staighten my knee plus it swells. 9 hours later my swollen elephant leg and I arrive in Mumbai YEA ! I am back in India


We are met by Surish the Taj Hotel driver holding a sign "Mrs Sabdra Rigby". He informs us that there are 16 million people in Mumbai and it has the Second largest population in the world next to china.
We pass the Indian Ocean and get our first glimps of Thr Gatewsy To India and The Taj Palace Hotel. WOW They are incredible.


Taj palace is beautiful and the lobby smelled of orchids.
Oyster a beautiful indian girl welcomed us and presented the traditional welcome. A dish of flowers waved in front of us with a wish of. Good luck. Prosperity And health.


We head to the pool area which is beautiful and relax I ice and elevate my knee. All the Taj workers kept asking how they could help me.


We arrange our boarding passes and cool cab to the airport for our flight to Chennai on Saturday. We get a snack and head to bed. We are exhausted And I sleep as good as I can with my knee swollen and in pain.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:India

No comments: